- 2012 AZIMUT 40
2012 AZIMUT 40
- STATEROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- GUESTS: 12 MAXIMUM
- INCLUDES: CAPTAIN, FUEL, ICE, WATER & TOYS
- JETSKI (OPTIONAL)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- As per the US Coast Guard regulations, all privately owned yachts for charter in the United States are limited to a maximum capacity of 12 plus charterer plus crew.
- Customers can bring their own food and alcoholic beverages.
- Children are allowed on-board and are counted as a passenger
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aid kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- 50% down-payment is required to secure the date. We do not hold vessels without deposit.
- Jetski can be delivered to the vessel for $150/ per hour (outsource)
- Catering Available. You may request a menu (deadline is 48 hours prior charter) A 30% service fee will be applied to catering orders.
- Cancellation Policy: Should weather not permit safe charter conditions a rain check (credit for full amount of charter) will be issued for up to 1 year. Rescheduling (fee of $350) only allowed up to 7 days prior to charter based on availability of new scheduled date.
- Holidays fee 30% applies for Memorial weekend, Labor Day. We also have a holiday fee for New Year, Christmas, and 4th of July.